From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2020 11:06 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Goals not working

I noticed in the WPX RTTY that the goals stays flat-lined despite having what looks like a proper goals file loaded.  I imported using the built-in facility from last year's contest, and it produced a file that looks like it should with the projected Q's on each hour (dhh format for 48 hours), then selected that file when opening the log, but still see just a flat line.  Ideas?

Thanks,
Ron, N6IE