Re: How To Change Log Type

Pete Smith

Additionally, aren't there a number of CQWW multipliers that aren't used in the ARRL contests, like Labrador?

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 1/26/2020 2:42 PM, ve3ki wrote:

Go to <https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/faq/#other-questions> and look at the answer to the 9th question in the list in that section.

You can try simply exporting the Cabrillo file and editing the header, but before submitting it, examine it closely to ensure that the sent and received exchanges have been recorded correctly for both W/VE and DX contacts. Since the two contests have different exchanges, there is a chance that one or more of the exchange fields may not have been exported to the Cabrillo file correctly (e.g. a sent or received exchange showing an ARRL section instead of a state, or a received exchange for a DX station that is empty instead of displaying the zone). There are no guarantees that the Cabrillo file exported from one contest type will be correct for a different contest type.

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 12:53 PM, John N0TA wrote:
I was playing around with the 160 CW contest this weekend, and make a bonehead mistake: I setup the N1MM log for the ARRL 160, not the CQ 160 CW contest. I thought I could change the Log Type, but you can't. I then exported the ADIF file and tried to import it into a CQ 160 CW log - can't do this, either.

Is there a way to change the Log Type?