Re: Key sequence to swap between contests

VE9AA - Mike

Ken,

I'm not in the shack, but IIRC,but from the logging window it's ALT-F-1 2 or 3 (all you are doing is opening the dropdown for the latest contests you've used) F for File, upper left of logging window.....see?
Can be done by mouse as well.

Normally (personally) I use whatever contest I've setup and then when the contest is done, I switch over to the DX module to pick up any new band countries throughout the week, by using this method.

You need to set up each contest independantly, including exchanges and any specific function keys if you so choose (export specific function keys to files)

Someone will wander along and correct me if I am wrong.

GL !
--
Mike VE9AA