Re: Connecting WSJT-X and GridTrracker to N1MM

Knut Meland

Thanks for reply. Well, then I have to figure out something else.

Den 28.12.2019 15:22, skrev Rick Ellison:

No that’s not possible. Whichever program grabs the port first is the one that has control over it. WSJT has the ability to a Multicast UDP port which would allow several programs to use the same port but None of the programs that connect to WSJT have been programmed to use that feature. You can't use the single udp method or the multicast port at the same time so all of the programs would need to switch at the same time or it would not work correctly..

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Knut Meland
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 3:18 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Connecting WSJT-X and GridTrracker to N1MM

Rick: Connection IC-7300/N1MM/WSJT works fine here. Was just looking for a way to interconnect with Grid Tracker, which is an useful tool when working FT4/8. My knowledge to Windows 10 is not particularly deep, but could it be possible to split the 2237 port and use it for two purposes?
73 de Knut LA9RY