Connecting WSJT-X and GridTrracker to N1MM

Knut Meland

Connecting WSJT-X to N1MM has been a success, making wsjt-x-logging more visible.
I have tried to simultanously connect GridTracker to WSJT-X. The idea is to get a better overview of FT8/FT4 traffic on a particular band.
So far I have a working connection between WSJT and GridTracker (GT).
I have working connection between my IC-7300 and N1MM, and WSJT-X can receive.
But I have not a working CAT and PTT in WSJT-X.
That is my status this late hour. I thought someone might have figured out how to do this. That is why i post this message.
So far I have tampered with the ports in N1MM/Config/WSJT, using port 2237 between WSJT and GT. I use port 2233 between N1MM and WSJT.
WSJT is configured to use DX Lab Suite Commander to connect to N1MM.
Anyone who will share thoughts about this?
73 de LA9RY Knut