Re: Request for info

Tom Wagner (N1MM)

From some googling, I found this: https://www.huyettm.net/x5105.html

He says it emulates an Icom IC-7000 via the CIV cable. Make sure you match the baud, parity, bits and stop bits between the radio and the program.

Tom - N1MM

On 12/27/2019 11:26 AM, VE9AA - Mike wrote:
Freddy

I do not see the Xiegu on the list of supported radios.
I just downloaded the manual and radio control details are quite lacking.
If it were me, I would try to select various radios to see what *may* work.

I certainly do not speak for the N1MM+ team (just a very pleased longtime user) but it's my opinion that
I doubt they will develop a radio command set for a radio that's so far off the beaten path and rarely ever talked about.
(searching Xiegu on here &  cqcontest brings up a total # of hits I can count on one hand.

GL !

Mike VE9AA
Until it it, you are likely on your own.