Re: ARRL 160m Scoring

John Vogel

Steve - thanks for your comment.

I see you are part of the development team.

Let me say I’m a happy although only a basic user, and have been for many years.

This certainly seems pretty simple to make more complete, simple as it may be to manually complete.

The program has what it needs to calculate the score, it seems odd to me that it doesn't simply display this mult total in the Score window as I believe it does for the other contests? It is part of the scoring logic is it not? As I read it both Sections and DXCC countries are mults.

Perhaps there is there a reason you're aware of it wasn’t done or can’t be included?

Just looking to learn here... help me understand.

John
N1PGA

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 11:40 AM Steve London <n2ic@...> wrote:
Is this so difficult for you to deal with ? If so, there are other contest
logging programs you can switch to.

73,
Steve, N2IC