From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of w2eck
Sent: Sunday, December 8, 2019 9:43 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] WSJT-X Decode List Question

In the FT Roundup, the Decode list is populating and has the appropriate colors. But when I, 1x or 2x click on a call in the list - nothing is happening. No information is being transferred to N1MM window or to the WSJT-X grid.  2x clcik  is not enabling Tx. Read thru the N1MM Decode List documentation, but cannot solve problem. Can someone help.73 Paul w2eck