Re: VE mults

Tim Shoppa

Similar - if not identical - things happened in Sweepstakes. And in years past I’ve seen it at the others extreme - never flagging any VEs as mults in NAQP.

This particularly affects VE3 and Maritimes where mapping from province to ARRL section is not one to one.

I myself did not see a problem with VE2 or VE6s.

But it might have some interaction with history file and even a province decoding done by some clusters so maybe different history files or different cluster decode options could vary the symptoms between users.

Tim N3QE

On Dec 7, 2019, at 12:41 PM, Carol Richards <n2mm@...> wrote:

Hello all....

I noticed in the available band multiplier window all VE stations show up as multipliers; even after I have worked a VE. I am not referring to them as a section multiplier, but rather all! Every VE3 that gets spotted appears in the multiplier window, shaded as a multiplier. ( in my case RED) When I work them they count normally. If I set up the multiplier/band window to only show multipliers, no VE show up; even the VE mults that I need. The band map seems to be ok.

Is this a bug? Does anyone else have this problem?

Carol