Re: VE mults

Pete Smith

I noticed the same thing (red VEs), and wondered if I'd been hibernating and missed the explanation.  Seems like it should be easy to fix.  My multiplier window is working properly, though - once again, VE7 is among the missing...

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 12/7/2019 12:41 PM, Carol Richards wrote:

Hello all....

I noticed in the available band multiplier window all VE stations show up as multipliers; even after I have worked a VE. I am not referring to them as a section multiplier, but rather all! Every VE3 that gets spotted appears in the multiplier window, shaded as a multiplier. ( in my case RED) When I work them they count normally. If I set up the multiplier/band window to only show multipliers, no VE show up; even the VE mults that I need. The band map seems to be ok.

Is this a bug? Does anyone else have this problem?

Carol