Objet : [N1MM+] Problem with Update 1.0.8029 (Dec 3, 2019)

Serge Lavoie

Hello Gerald

Perhaps you changed the settings for the Directory storage for N1MM+?

I have just intalled the update like every new one???

I assume it should be looking for a directory with your call: ve2hls in it.

The printscreen error refers to not being able to access a file in this directory: C:\Users\ve2hl\Documents\...

Yes, I know my computer name is ve2hl...

I did try to install the new update around 5 or 6 times with the same notification...

I will wait for the next update, since the ARRL contest is on the way and I dont want to loose any qso already log in.

Thank you for your answer...

73’ de Serge VE2HLS

De : Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)
Envoyé le :6 décembre 2019 19:27