From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> On Behalf Of ve3ki
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019 07:12
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Operating time

N1MM+ calculates on and off times the same way the contest scorers do. Operating time includes any clock minute during which a contact is logged, as well as idle clock minutes that do not qualify as off time. Off time during the contest requires 30 (or 60, depending on the contest rules) consecutive full clock minutes during which no contacts are logged. In effect, the off time clock starts at the beginning of the clock minute after the last logged QSO and continues until the beginning of the clock minute before the next logged QSO, and if there are not enough such consecutive minutes to meet the contest rules for off times, that time interval counts as operating time. Full clock minutes at the beginning and end of the contest during which no contact is logged qualify as off time and do not count towards the operating time.

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 07:57 AM, Gilbert Baron W0MN wrote:

How does N1MM calculate operating time

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb