Re: Having problem getting K3 and N1MM to communicate

Michael Walker

Hi Mike

It sounds like Com 3 is not the right port number anymore.

Also, since it has been some time, I highly suggest you go through the exercise of deleting ghosted com ports to clean things up.

Sorry, I don’t have the link handy, but if you search in the Docs for N1MM you will find the instructions.

Clean up all the ghosted ones, then you have a better chance of making 100% that your radio is connected to the right com port number.  Also, make sure the baud rate you use is the same on the radio and N1MM.  9600 is plenty high enough to provide stable communications between the computer and the radio.

Mike va3mw

On Dec 2, 2019, at 9:01 PM, Rob K6RB <k6rb58@...> wrote:

No, Mike, it was the original radio #1 and I did select SO1V.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10