Re: Sweepstakes! Jump to Issue

danzee

Tim, i found that issuing a telent data refresh fixed the taht problem.

-------- Original message --------
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@...>
Date: 11/18/19 2:43 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Sweepstakes! Jump to Issue

Mike, historically N1MM has never worked for me in SS or NAQP in showing what are trivially new Canadian mults.

Like you point out it does the wrong the other way too. Like you, even after I had worked VY1AAA, it kept on showing VY1CO as a new mult. There were other Canadian calls that were trivially new mults that don't get lit up.

After I get the callsign into the entry window and space or tab over to the exchange, it lights up as a mult accurately.

I think this is some bad interaction between history file and the trivial callsign to mult mapping but I never have figured it out. Just lived with it for many many years now.

Tim N3QE

Tim N3QE

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 1:23 PM VE9AA - Mike <ve9aa@...> wrote:
I didn't work the SS SSB this past weekend, but did work the SS CW and did unlimited, the "83Q/83Mults" thing.

Pretty much all I did was CTRL-ALT-UP/DN arrows and barely tuned around at all and it worked perfectly at that time.

The only issue I found in SS CW was that , even though I had already worked VY1AAA early on, it kept reporting another VY1 as a mult.
Since it was only one stn, it was easy to ignore.

The jump to the next mult thing worked fine how (in SS CW)...