Re: Sweepstakes! Jump to Issue

Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 05:41 PM, Joe WB9SBD wrote:
It is that Ctrl+ALT+ UP/DN arrows command did nothing at all.
Joe,

Mike, VE9AA, said it worked for him in the contest and I just did a test in Multi-Single mode and Ctrl-Alt-Up/Down works just fine.

I think there must have been something unusual going on at your setup.

Does it work for you now if you try setting up a new dummy contest? If that works OK, then try the contest log from the test. Does it still not work for Up/Down mults? I really don't have anything in the way of guesses as to what went wrong. Was it working at any time during the contest?

-
Gerald, VE1DT