Re: Sweepstakes! Jump to Issue

ve3ki

In Sweepstakes, the program does not know whether most stations would be a new multiplier or not, so I suspect the majority of stations are spotted just as new QSOs (blue, not red). Perhaps there were no spots marked as multipliers for Ctrl+Alt+arrows to jump to(?).

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 11:02 AM, Joe WB9SBD wrote:
As usual N1MM+ was awesome in Sweepstakes Phone. I had about 20 newbies
in this years event, and ran of course Milti/Single. With a separate
Mult chasing station. That Mult Station is an awesome training position
for those that have never contested. Low pressure, yet still all the
mayhem that is happening during the contest. Perfect!

But we had one problem, for either the "RUN" Station or the "MULT"
station, the jump to next Mult, ( Ctrl+ALT+ up or down arrows) did nothing.

The Jump to next station (Ctrl+ up or down arrows) worked great.

We tried other keyboard commands that had the "ALT" in the string and
they worked fine, so we knew the ALT key was working.

But the Ctrl+ALT+ arrows, never did anything at either station.

What should we look for. It worked last year.

Joe WB9SBD & W9ET DRIFTLESS ZONE CONTESTERS