De : N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> De la part de ve3ki
Envoyé : lundi 18 novembre 2019 13:08
À : N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Objet : Re: [N1MM+] Configuration IC-7100

I don't know anything about the IC-7100 other than what I can determine from downloading the user manual. However, I do not see any sign in the user manual that the radio supports keying CW on DTR of the radio control COM port, the way you have it configured. Although it looks to me as if the USB driver creates two COM ports, not just one, I also do not see any sign that the second port supports CW keying either. If it turns out that it does, you might be able to configure that second COM port for CW. If it does not, you will need a separate hardware CW keying interface connected to the radio's CW key jack, with the radio's keyer set up for a straight key.

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 02:30 PM, Steph, F5NZY wrote:

Hello all,

I have the last updated N1MM+.

I’d like to setup an IC-7100.

The Radio switch bands, it switch TX, but no CW sent.

Any help, pse?

73 de Steph, F5NZY

<<...>>