Sweepstakes! Jump to Issue

Joe WB9SBD

As usual N1MM+ was awesome in Sweepstakes Phone. I had about 20 newbies in this years event, and ran of course Milti/Single. With a separate Mult chasing station. That Mult Station is an awesome training position for those that have never contested. Low pressure, yet still all the mayhem that is happening during the contest. Perfect!

But we had one problem, for either the "RUN" Station or the "MULT" station, the jump to next Mult, ( Ctrl+ALT+ up or down arrows) did nothing.

The Jump to next station (Ctrl+ up or down arrows) worked great.

We tried other keyboard commands that had the "ALT" in the string and they worked fine, so we knew the ALT key was working.

But the Ctrl+ALT+ arrows, never did anything at either station.

What should we look for. It worked last year.

Joe WB9SBD & W9ET DRIFTLESS ZONE CONTESTERS