Re: Available slow refresh

Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 06:45 AM, John Bednar wrote:
When a multiplier is worked the Entry window sends an update to all windows. The update should occur immediately.
Checked here with v8014 and I see the issue as well.

New spots coming in are colored correctly. Existing spots are not recolored after logging a first mult on a band.

Steps:
- New LZDX log
- Get a bunch of spots - they will all be Red.
- Dummy log a mult (eg Z28) > Other calls in this zone / band are still Red.
- OPTION (not needed to see issue): Wait for new calls from this zone. > Correctly colored blue.
- File / Open Log / LZDX / OK > Refresh occurs. Same zone calls are now colored to blue.

Note: In this example, there is also another issue. LZ calls are also now colored Blue if I work any station in Zone 28.

I was unable to find any case that made the refresh occur on it's own after working a first mult.

--
Gerald, VE1DT