From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Doug Ferguson
Sent: Saturday, November 9, 2019 12:26 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Problem with DI in WAE

I'm having a big issue with the DI freezing when receiving QTC's in the WAE.  Usually a few will print and I can
click to fill the QTC form but at some point the DI freezes up and the green side bar turns yellow.  I have not found
a way to unfreeze it by clicking on something.  It only frees up when I move off freq. but then I lose the sent QTC's.
If I manually go ahead and tell sender that I've received all ok I can go back and fill in from GRITTY DI but it's a huge hassle
especially if I'm running.
Any thoughts would be apprecited
Doug - N7NM