Re: Hard time with QTCs

Bart Campbell

This video

is a good source of information.  QTCs are fun once you get the hang of it.

Bart, NS4X

On Sunday, November 10, 2019, Rory Bowers <k6cks01@...> wrote:
I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around QTCs.  I have tried to receive QTCs but failed miserably.  Sending QTCs seems much simpler but I have not been brave enough to try it yet.  Lets start with receiving QTCs... when I bring up my Receive QTC window in S&P with a macro I created ({DIGQTCR}) and the DX station starts sending from the header through the end should these load automatically?  Is there something I need to do to load them into the QTC windows?  I just don't get it.
Thanks,
Rory, K5CKS