Re: Hard time with QTCs

Rick Ellison

They don’t load automatically. You need to click on each line he sent and then it will populate the qtc windows on the qtc form.

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rory Bowers
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2019 10:40 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Hard time with QTCs

I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around QTCs.  I have tried to receive QTCs but failed miserably.  Sending QTCs seems much simpler but I have not been brave enough to try it yet.  Lets start with receiving QTCs... when I bring up my Receive QTC window in S&P with a macro I created ({DIGQTCR}) and the DX station starts sending from the header through the end should these load automatically?  Is there something I need to do to load them into the QTC windows?  I just don't get it.
Thanks,
Rory, K5CKS