Re: Problem with DI in WAE

VE2FK

YES but I dont see it.

From: ve3ki
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2019 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Problem with DI in WAE

There is a new option immediately below the Rt Click = Return NOT Menu, called With RtClicked enabled Don't drop On-Deck call. Is that the one you are looking for?

Not there anymore ha ha!  or I am blind.

Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2019 3:10 PM

DI Setup menu about half way down. Right click doesn’t drop call. Something like that..

73 Rick N2AMG