From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony Wanschura via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2019 10:28 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Passing mults in M/2 environment

Thanks, John, that's helpful.

But if there are only two stations and two computers involved, it seems that the spot would have nowhere else to go but to the other station. Is there a way to get the spot to just go there by default, without having to first click a band button? I'd like to avoid having to reach for the mouse...

Tony  KM0O