Re: MMTTY with N1MM+ Problem

Daryl Popowitch

Rick,
I have the same thing happen.   I ignore it, until the wizards get it fixed, annoying as it may be.   I had the problem with the QTC window also (sizing), which has been reported as fixed recently.
Daryl - N8AID

On 11/7/2019 7:43 PM, Rick via Groups.Io wrote:

I am running MMTTY version 1.70.

I have deleted the ini files and it appears to work.  However, if I resize the digital window bigger or smaller, then the display will have the lines.  And I  cannot get it back by changing the size back to near the same size.

I suppose my workaround is not to resize from the original or be prepared to resize each startup.

Can anyone reproduce?

Rick

NN4RB