Re: MMTTY with N1MM+ Problem

Daryl Popowitch

Rick,
I have the same thing happen.   I ignore it, until the wizards get it fixed, annoying as it may be.   I had the problem with the QTC window also (sizing), which has been reported as fixed recently.
Daryl - N8AID

On 11/7/2019 7:43 PM, Rick via Groups.Io wrote:

I am running MMTTY version 1.70.

I have deleted the ini files and it appears to work.  However, if I resize the digital window bigger or smaller, then the display will have the lines.  And I  cannot get it back by changing the size back to near the same size.

I suppose my workaround is not to resize from the original or be prepared to resize each startup.

Can anyone reproduce?

Rick

NN4RB

Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 19:02
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] MMTTY with N1MM+ Problem

What version of MMTTY do you have??

Two things I would try.

1. Open the digital setup window on the main tab on the right hand side try changing the MMTTY window options to one of the other views. After loading that view then switch back to the normal one and see if that corrects it..
  2. If it does not correct it switch into the directory where you have MMTTY installed and delete MMTTY.ini and Userpara.ini you will have to reset your settings but MMTTY will create virgin default window settings.

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 6:52 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] MMTTY with N1MM+ Problem

When ever I start N1MM+ with MMTTY for RTTY, the window of MMTTY divides the scope display.  I can move either side of the window and the lines will go away to normal.  This has been occurring for some time.  I thought it might go away but it has not.  I have not tried to reinstall everything.  It is only a small nuisance, but I would like to get it fixed.

Has anyone else seen this and is there a fix?

Thanks,

Rick

NN4RB

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.