Fred,

It is my understanding that RTTY in AFSK is always LSB , while FT8, etc are always USB. Also, I have my 7300 set up for 2 different Loads using an SD card with one for HRD and the other for N1MM.

Irwin, KD3TB

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 12:50 PM John Bednar via Groups.Io <k3ct=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Fred,
N1MM Logger changes this radio menu setting for wav files and afsk rtty when configured correctly.

John,  K3CT

-------- Original message --------
From: Fred <fmoeves@...>
Date: 11/7/19 12:43 PM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] IC 7300 problems

Thanks Mike
The DATA MOD did the trick it now transmits in USB and LSB ......................in RTTY it just gives a solid tone.
I also went into MTTY and chanced my soundcard transmit to USB Audio CODEC.
I think I got it but I need to do some more reading...N1NM has way more then I'll ever use.
I just like to get in on some of the contest.
I used to use HRD before but could never turn in a log.

So I guess I use USB on the 7300.

Thanks and sorry for not catching on a little quicker.

73
Fred KB4QZH

--
Irwin KD3TB