N1MM QSOrder layback problem

KM0O Tony

Hello All,

I tried QSOrder with N1MM+ Logger in 1900z CWT yesterday. It records fine, and I can play back the QSOs from the directory in which they are stored, but if I right click on a QSO in the log and try to play the audio, I get a warning box with "N1MMLogger.net" at the top, saying "Your computer is blocking Logger + from opening this URL (it then states the path to the file, which is correct). I'm using Windows 10. It looks like some sort of security or permissions thing. Can anyone help?

I don't know if it'll show up or be stripped off, but here's a png of the message box:

Inline image

Thanks and 73,
Tony  KM0O