Thanks for this reminder!

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U

On Nov 1, 2019, at 8:59 AM, Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@...> wrote:

If you don’t use ESM, the convention is to press Insert after you type the calling station’s call in the entry window. Insert sends F5 then F2.

73,
Chris W4WF

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 11:37 AM Fred KG9X <fred.kg9x@...> wrote:
I have noticed when testing my FunctionKeyMessages for the upcoming CW SS that when I send my Run F2 message as follows: F2 Exch, # B <<*>> 62 IL  it does not send the station I am working call first before the message.  But, when I use ESM to answer the call it DOES send the stations call first.  If I add a "!" before the # in the F2 message that fixes just sending the F2 key but then ESM will send the call twice.   I use ESM method almost all of the time when operating but any ideas on what I need to do to fix this?

TNX es 73,  Fred  KG9X

--
Chris Plumblee
407.494.5155