From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Snyder
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2019 10:36 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] N1MM

 I did get it working. One of the things was I had the dtr and rts set backwards. I did a couple of changes and now it works. Thanks to all. Bill WR4G

On 11/1/2019 8:15 AM, Jim W7RY wrote:

You probably have PTT set up as DTR or RTS?

Change that to none unless you have them set up in the IC7300 which you can do, and it works great. Get the radio working first. Then worry about PTT and CW Keying.

73
Jim W7RY

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY

On 10/31/2019 11:43 AM, mgbv8@... wrote:

Hi Everyone, I loaded N1MM yesterday. Was trying to get it to work with my IC-7300. I followed the video on youtube. Now when I bring up the program my radio keys up. Can't seem to figure out why. Any thoughts? Thanks Bill WR4G