Re: ESM sending "Fixed Call" VS TU

Jim W7RY

It wasn't condescending, he just told you how the cow eats the cabbage, which you didn't like.

Bottom line... You made the recommended changes and it works better now.

Good on you!

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY
On 11/1/2019 8:56 AM, Ron wrote:

I followed the guidance on the Flex Forum, which had me using WinKeyer AND the KY commands. It worked good as far as I knew. After wading through the advice here, Some Great, some very condescending I have deleted the KY Commands and all seems to be working excellent. The ability to stop sending mid stream is a big plus. Thanks to all who replied. Ron, WV4P

On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 06:55, John Bednar via Groups.Io <k3ct=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Ron,

There are many disadvantages to using the KY commands.

Flex provides WinKey emulation. I advise that you switch to WinKey.

John, K3CT