From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> On Behalf Of Skip Er
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 10:45 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Not seeing spots for 160

Rich,

The band/mode tab check marks are ok. I have checked contest and also tried phone. I did not know the others did nothing.

I got to thinking I set the filter in the cluster with out clearing out any filter. could that have been the issue?
I guess I just put it right on top so to speak. I'm not sure how they work.
the frequency looks to me as ok.
thanks for your help
Skip/N1IBM