ReSync incomplete #n1mm

PA3L

Hello,

Intro:
I am not very active on forums etc, but have been an active user of N1MM for many years at PI4DEC.
Since I am "the IT guy" at the club, I try to understand and explain N1MM as good as possible to my fellow-members. We even have N1MM workshops.

Problem:
During the contest and after, we keep seeing "Resync incomplete" messages in the networking window after resyncing (sometimes pc's get rebooted for some user-reason)
It also keeps saying that hours have failed and the same amount of hours is fixed.
It's unclear to me if it means that it fixed the hours that failed, because the next resync it keeps saying the same thing.

I would love to know how I should interpret this behavior.
Many thanks for the nice software.

73's PA3L