Re: Not seeing spots for 160

Michael Walker

Rich

There might be some user trap in here.

At some point on Sunday, I was watching the Telnet window and I noticed that all my spots where grey, except a few.

I restarted N1MM and it went back to normal and my band map had more data in it.

Mike va3mw

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 10:44 AM Skip Er <mmaze@...> wrote:
Rich,

The band/mode tab check marks are ok. I have checked contest and also tried phone. I did not know the others did nothing.

I got to thinking I set the filter in the cluster with out clearing out any filter. could that have been the issue?
I guess I just put it right on top so to speak. I'm not sure how they work.
the frequency looks to me as ok.
thanks for your help
Skip/N1IBM