Re: How to correct erroneous times of QSOs in logger

Michael Walker

Open N1MM

Got to the Log Window

Right Click and select

"Change Timestamps of the entire log by a fixed amount"

(Make sure you export your log first as a backup in case you make a mistake).

Mike va3mw

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 7:30 AM <hp1stb@...> wrote:
This was my first contest and first time using N1MM. While the local time shown on my computer (laptop) was correct, I didn't realize that because of travel the time zone was incorrect.  Instead of being set to the correct time zone in Panama (UTC minus five hours) it was set to Pacific time (UTC minus eight hours).  As a result, all of the times of my QSOs, when translated to UTC in the Cabrillo file, are three hours later than what they should be.

Is there any way to change this?  A worst-case scenario would be to manually change each entry in the Cabrillo file, but that would involve more than 600 edits, which I would prefer to avoid.

Thanks for any ideas.