From: F6EEQ
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2019 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Adding "name" in logging or call history file window

Sorry Claude, but this does not works...

I have following enabled:
  • HSC .txt is loaded in the call historydirectory
  • HSC.txt is called in the contest configuration setup
  • "Enable lookup" is checked in the "config" tab
  • "user info" is check with a right click...

The only thing I get is HSC written in blue color, and the number in the "exchange" window,  but not all info as in your example...
I double checked with the documentation, but did not find any clue.

What did I do wrong?

Logo AVG

Cet email a fait l'objet d'une analyse antivirus par le logiciel antivirus AVG.
www.avg.com