From: F6EEQ
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2019 10:43 AM
Subject: [N1MM+] Adding "name" in logging or call history file window

Hi there,

I will use N1MM in the next HSC CW contest (Sunday November 3).
I down loaded Fabian's DJ1YFK call history file, witch is working well.
File includes station name, but does not show it in the call history file window (shows only HSC number).
I would like to get the name to greet the station.
Could some one help me to change the set-up to have the name appear  if this is possible?

Thanks a lot for you help.

Gerard, F6EEQ