Re: Well I'm lost

Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 02:35 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
I don't know how to change/enter the directory so n1mm will find my .wav
files. I thought you just opened the log and in associated files picked
the path but that doesn't seem to work for me. I used to be able to set
up the n1mm dvk but not now
Mike,

In the N1MM+ program click on Help / Open Explorer ion User Files Directory.

This will tell you the path where the program is expecting to see the files. This would have been determined when the program was first installed. So, maybe instead of moving the mountain, you may need to move your files.

--
Gerald, VE1DT