Thanks
73
Jim W7RY
On 10/25/2019 9:33 AM, Larry K8UT wrote:

Mike,

THANK YOU for testing the North American clusters on the list. If you can supply a complete list = Tested_North_American and Untested_Everywhere_Else = I will replace the list on the website with your updated list. (send to me as an email attach)

And if anyone else wants to volunteer and test those untested from Mike's list we can integrate your results into a complete "all tested as of 2019-10-25" download file.

While you were testing those we were modifying the documentation for importing a list into N1MM+. You will find a new section under >Docs >Windows >Telnet Window, "Importing a Downloaded Cluster List"

Thanks again,

-larry K8UT
------ Original Message ------
From: "Michael Walker" <va3mw@...>
Sent: 2019-10-25 10:15:23
Subject: [N1MM+] Working DX Cluster List -- USA and Canada ** Confirmed

Hi All

I took an hour this morning and tested ALL the USA and Canada dx clusters.  I did not test any cluster outside of NA.  Maybe someone else can do that.

This is what works:

If you want to fix this.

  1. Copy the above  list and place it in a text file somewhere you can find
  2. Open up N1MM and go into the Telnet screen.
  3. Edit Telnet List
  4. Highlight all the entries by holding the left button on the mouse and dragging down to the bottom so they are all in blue.
  5. Hit the delete key and that will delete all your cluster entries.  This will clean out the entire list.  You can keep the ones you like if you know the work
  6. Now, File/Import and select the file you saved in step 1
You now have a very clean and workable list.

Mike va3mw