Re: Working DX Cluster List -- USA and Canada ** Confirmed

Michael Walker

Hi Brian

Yes, you are correct.  It just needs an owner to make it happen.   Are you volunteering?

Pete, the same is true for the list of valid clusters to be in update in N1MM.  It also needs someone and I don't think it can be the N1MM crew.  I'd rather have them writing code.  For the moment, I will see if I can merge all the data points in the coming weeks and the publish on GitHub.

73, Mike

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 1:14 PM <brian.moran@...> wrote:
Computers are pretty good at contacting one another -- "Uptime monitoring" services can connect to a website and do something to verify that it's up at whatever interval you like, and keep stats over a long time -- much longer than a human can pay attention.  Sure, it might cost $20 a month to have the list always updated, but conceivably that data could be used to have the list in N1MM Logger (or a page on the N1MM Logger website) be shown with a 'quality bar' next to each of the choices with the status... just a thought.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 7:41 AM Steve London <n2ic@...> wrote:
W0MU,w0mu.net:7373

has always worked well.

73,