Re: Working DX Cluster List -- USA and Canada ** Confirmed

brian.moran@...

Computers are pretty good at contacting one another -- "Uptime monitoring" services can connect to a website and do something to verify that it's up at whatever interval you like, and keep stats over a long time -- much longer than a human can pay attention.  Sure, it might cost $20 a month to have the list always updated, but conceivably that data could be used to have the list in N1MM Logger (or a page on the N1MM Logger website) be shown with a 'quality bar' next to each of the choices with the status... just a thought.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 7:41 AM Steve London <n2ic@...> wrote:
W0MU,w0mu.net:7373

has always worked well.

73,