Re: Potential Logging Issues For 2019 CW WW DX SSB Contest

Pete Smith

Hi Ted.  I had forgotten all about that feature, which seems like it would be fine during the QSO.  Do you know any way to fix it once the QSO has been logged?

I just tried to run that tool (Add Call to Country) with a hypothetical VP8 callsign and got the following error:

What to do???

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 10/25/2019 12:12 PM, Ted Bryant wrote:

Tom,

Have you tried using the “Add Call to Country” feature under the Tools menu in the Entry window?

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/manual-windows/entry-window/#tools-menu-selections

Add call to country – Specify a country for the call-sign in the call-sign textbox in the Entry window. If no call-sign is entered this menu item will be grayed out. This is a quick way during the heat of a contest to add a country temporarily, until the next time you import wl_cty.dat. Making changes permanent requires editing the country file (wl_cty.dat) to be imported.

73, Ted W4NZ