Re: How to record frequency in manual mode

John Bednar

For cqww with a non interfaced radio only the band is important.  Don't fuss with entering the exact frequency. 

Interfacing the ic7300 is easy. Install the icom driver, connect a usb cable, follow the icom setup instructions in the Additional Files section of the web page. You can use the ic7300 radio codec for on the fly voice record & playback messages. 

John, K3CT 

-------- Original message --------
Date: 10/25/19 9:00 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] How to record frequency in manual mode

Type the frequency (in kHz) into the call sign box in the Entry window and press the Enter key. The frequency in the title bar will change to the frequency you typed in, and that is the frequency that will be logged. You can do the same with the mode, e.g. type SSB or CW into the call sign box and press the Enter key to change the program's logging mode.

Rich VE3KI

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 08:56 AM, <hp1stb@...> wrote:
I'm a new N1MM user (and fairly new ham) and am having issues with connecting my Icom 7300.  While I'm sorting this out, I still want to participate in the CQ WW SSB contest this weekend, so my fallback position will be to manually log QSOs.  However, the entry page does not seem to allow for input of FREQUENCY.  How can I enter this?
Thx

Join N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.