From: ve3ki <ve3iay@...>
Date: 10/25/19 9:00 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] How to record frequency in manual mode

Type the frequency (in kHz) into the call sign box in the Entry window and press the Enter key. The frequency in the title bar will change to the frequency you typed in, and that is the frequency that will be logged. You can do the same with the mode, e.g. type SSB or CW into the call sign box and press the Enter key to change the program's logging mode.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 08:56 AM, <hp1stb@...> wrote:
I'm a new N1MM user (and fairly new ham) and am having issues with connecting my Icom 7300.  While I'm sorting this out, I still want to participate in the CQ WW SSB contest this weekend, so my fallback position will be to manually log QSOs.  However, the entry page does not seem to allow for input of FREQUENCY.  How can I enter this?
Thx