Va3mw.dxcluster.org
Port 41112

Mike

On Oct 25, 2019, at 3:13 AM, Clay N9IO <n9io@...> wrote:

VE7CC is the go to cluster you can always rely on.
Clay N9IO

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> on behalf of Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 8:31:15 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Telenet setup

WS7I works well. Its a CC cluster.

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY
On 10/22/2019 2:24 PM, Dave Sublette wrote:
Just tried wb4qoj--NO LUCK.  So far only VE7CC works

K4TO

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 3:15 PM Ed W2LCQ via Groups.Io <w2lcq=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I use NC7J with N1MM+

 http://dxc.nc7j.com:7373/

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

CWops 701 - SKCC 5474C - FISTS 12294
             —-Frankford Radio Club—-

On Oct 22, 2019, at 11:07 AM, Dave Sublette <k4to.dave@...> wrote:

I was able to connect to VE7CC.  I guess all the ones on the list are pretty much duds.  Thanks for the help.

73,

Dave, K4TO

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 4:01 AM ShelbyK4WW <shelbyk4ww@...> wrote:
Dave, I use W9PA.....dxc.w9pa.net

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 1:47 AM Dave Sublette <k4to.dave@...> wrote:

Dave Sublette <k4to.dave@...>

10:12 PM (55 minutes ago)

to N1MMLoggerPlus
I have used N1MM for several years, but have never tried to connect to a cluster.  Tonight I tried, without success, to connect to several on the list of clusters.  I am in Kentucky.  Is there a cluster that I can connect to that will give me useful spots? I've been trying to read the manual and see if there is something about the setup that I need to do, but no luck so far.

 thanks,

Dave, K4TO

--
73, Shelby - K4WW
As I don't have an iPad nor iPhone, sent from my PC