Re: Telenet setup

Dave Sublette <k4to.dave@...>

I was able to connect to VE7CC.  I guess all the ones on the list are pretty much duds.  Thanks for the help.

73,

Dave, K4TO

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 4:01 AM ShelbyK4WW <shelbyk4ww@...> wrote:
Dave, I use W9PA.....dxc.w9pa.net

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 1:47 AM Dave Sublette <k4to.dave@...> wrote:

Dave Sublette <k4to.dave@...>

10:12 PM (55 minutes ago)
to N1MMLoggerPlus
I have used N1MM for several years, but have never tried to connect to a cluster.  Tonight I tried, without success, to connect to several on the list of clusters.  I am in Kentucky.  Is there a cluster that I can connect to that will give me useful spots? I've been trying to read the manual and see if there is something about the setup that I need to do, but no luck so far.

 thanks,

Dave, K4TO

--
73, Shelby - K4WW
As I don't have an iPad nor iPhone, sent from my PC