Re: Help for beginner needed

Ted Bryant

Brad,

To get the FT-1000MP talking to N1MM, look here:

<https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/manual-supported/supported-radios/#ft-1000mp-mark-vfield>

Once you have that going, then look here for info on WinKeyer:

<https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/setup/interfacing/#k1el-winkeyer>

And

https://www.k1elsystems.com/

73, Ted W4NZ

Ps. Hope you will consider joining us in the Tennessee Contest Group