Re: Notes in log

Mirko �ibilja

John is right, Ctrl-N does open QSO note window, and I use it pretty extensively.

73, Mirko, S57AD

V V tor., 22. okt. 2019 ob 14:03 je oseba John Bednar via Groups.Io <k3ct=verizon.net@groups.io> napisala:

I think Ctrl-N opens the qso note window.  If I am wrong check the keyboard commands list in the manual.

John, K3CT

-------- Original message --------
From: "Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)" <groupsio@...>
Date: 10/22/19 1:42 AM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Notes in log

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 03:39 PM, Larry K8UT wrote:
After logging the contest, right-click on the contact in the Log Window and select "Edit Contact." Enter text in the "Comment" field. Press the [Update] button to save the text.

After the contest, find your comments by >Exporting the log to an ADIF file and look for any ADIF <COMMENT: > tags in the text.
Alternately, you can add Notes during the contest before logging the QSO by clicking on the EDIT button in the Entry windows.

You can also view the Notes directly in the program using View / Notes.

--
Gerald, VE1DT

--
Mirko S57AD