From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry K8UT
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2019 12:40 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Notes in log

Tom

>Tried making a note for a call in the callsign field.

Not sure from your description where you entered that note. But here is how to enter Notes or Comments for a contact:

After logging the contest, right-click on the contact in the Log Window and select "Edit Contact." Enter text in the "Comment" field. Press the [Update] button to save the text.

After the contest, find your comments by >Exporting the log to an ADIF file and look for any ADIF <COMMENT: > tags in the text.

-larry K8UT