Re: S & P Problem

Jamie WW3S

I think it already is optional....turn on right click = enter in the settings....turn on ESM mode....right click should then emulate enter....I’m not in front of pc now to try it...

On Oct 19, 2019, at 10:17 AM, VE2FK <duberger.miousse81@...> wrote:

Rick.

In RTTY i, we never use the ENTER  but the mouse...
I loved the way it worked with a right click.
Please make it optional I dont like the fix.  Thanks
Claude VE2FK

Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] S & P Problem

Have now made a change about this. If you right click in the DI RX window the callsign in the on-Deck window does not drop into the callsign field. If you are in ESM  and the Callsign window is empty and the MyCall button if highlighted and you press Enter the Callsign will drop to the callsign window.

I have built an experimental version and have uploaded to the link below..

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/n1mm-logger-update-1-0-7965fix-for-rtty-exe/

73 Rick N2AMG