Re: Cannot send CW F key messages in Split mode on K3

K7XC Tim Marek

I thought it was just me! Whew!

My Flex 3000 suddenly refuses to send CW in split mode now with N1MM+ and KE9NS SDR software driving the SDR.

73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09jh... sk

Adapt, Overcome, Succeed!

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 5:42 PM KY7M Lee <ars.ky7m@...> wrote:

I isolated the problem to the N1MM Mode Control tab.  When "Use radio mode (default)" is selected, it will not send F key messages in SPLIT setting on CW.  When SPLIT is selected on the K3, the header on the N1MM logging window shows "Contact Mode () <> Contest mode (MIXED)!"  I am using a DX log in N1MM for general logging on our remote station for CW, Phone, and Digital QSOs.

When I change the Mode Control setting in N1MM to "Use Contest or Radio Mode" or "Always CW" it works normally for sending the F key CW messages in SPLIT setting.

Lee, KY7M