Re: S & P Problem

VE2FK

I like it, as on CW with esm
Claude

Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] S & P Problem

Steve..

This was changed a couple of weeks ago as a user pointed out it was not consistent across all modes. In the mark contest was the first contest that I worked with the change in place. It drove me nuts… If you right click in the DI window to send your call and a call is in the on-deck box it drops down automatically instead of sending your call like you want..

I’m not sure if I want to remove it or add a setting bypassing it if the user wants.

73 Rick N2AMG